Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Saddam Hussein's Corpse



++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I started not to post this, but I believe everyone is entitled to decide what they want or don't want to see. I have decided that this will only be posted for 7 days, after which I will remove it. I will leave the YouTube link to the video up so anyone can find the video if they desire.

It isn't that I feel sorry for Saddam Hussein. He's dead now, though. He has "paid in full" for all of his crimes against humanity. He paid with his life. It's time for all of the world to move on. This preoccupation with his corpse is morbid and perverse. It's almost as though people expected Saddam to rise from the dead. He isn't going to. It's all been one barbaric episode in our history. Bring our soldiers home, now.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


script>